Care & Use
- Always inspect the product before and after each use by pulling the feeding teat/nipple in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Simply fill the cup with up to 10ml or 2 teaspoons of medicine and assemble the shield/teat before administering to baby, just like a feeding bottle.
- Clean before each use to ensure hygiene. To clean wash in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and sterilise all parts before each use by boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Completely immerse components in water when boiling, Dish water safe - Top rack only.
- Do not leave the feeding teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilising solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Prints / motifs on the surface of the cup may fade after use due to repeated washing or sterilisation. This is quite normal and completely safe as the ink/colours used for the prints are non toxic and tested ti be safe for food and for your childs safety
For your childs safety and health : WARNING !
Always check the food temprature before feeding the baby. Store in a cool dry place away from reach of children.
Keep the product and all components out of reach of children when not in use.
Continuos and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SOOTHER/ PACIFIER. Always use this product under adult supervision.